3D drawings provide our modern manufacturing plants with the information they need for production. Components can be shown graphically and animations created with the 3D-drawing.
The assembly of individual parts into components or modules can be simulated on screen and functions checked.
We are able to read the following file formats:
- All Solid Edge documents (asm, dft, par, spm, pwdt)
- Parasolid documents (x_t, x_b)
- JT documents (JT) / NX documents (PRT)
- ACIS documents (SAT)
- AutoCAD documents (DWG, DXF)
- IFC documents (IFC) / IGES documents (IGES, IGS)
- STEP documents (STEP, STP)
- STL documents (STL)
Please contact us if the file format you use is not listed here. We will then be pleased to help.